The Journey Begins

Gambar
The Journey Begins January 19 th , 2019             This is my second flight experience and my destination is the Philippines. I waited for too long for this day, I'm very excited to create a new journey with my new friends. I and Nova as the representatives from Pakuan University to SEA Teacher program, our major is Biology Education Study Program and we are classmate.          My family accompany me until Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Cengkareng, Jakarta, we were arrived in the Airport at 4 pm by the car. Our flight time at 8 pm in Terminal 3.             I and Nova also met our new friends, there are Nizza and Evan from UPI, Ninda and Septy from UHAMKA, so we will go to the Philippines together. I am so happy to met them, because they are very friendly, always makes me laugh , and this is our first long trip together and it is fun. January 20 th ,2019           We arrived in Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila, at 1 pm, and th

INDONESIAN PERFORMANCE


INDONESIAN PERFORMANCE

Wednesday, January 30th, 2019
       This is my Indonesian family in the Philippines, and we will perform at the MMSU oval, 7 pm in the evening. We are so proud because we were be able to promote our culture, traditional dance and song from Indonesia in the Philippines especially in MMSU.
        We wear our traditional costumes from Indonesia and I’m wearing Kebaya from West Java. We have many traditional costumes because we are from different islands in Indonesia such as Java Island, Kalimantan Island and Bali Island. We prepare our performance for about 5 days. We always practice our performance every night at the MMSU Mansion.

 
 
        We performed Pencak Silat, Bali dance, medley Indonesian traditional song such as Suwe Ora Jamu, Manuk Dadali, Ampar-ampar Pisang, and Yamko Rambe Yamko, and the last performance is we sing a song entitled “Buwan” by Juan Carlos Labajo (Filipino song). We are very nervous because we are afraid that we will present a bad performance. But in the end, everything was alright. We do our best and we did it well because the audience are happy in our performance.
       After we performed, the President of MMSU greet us so well and said thank you. She is very glad because she saw us our performed also. After the conversation, we took pictures together with my friends.
We are exhausted, so we went to McDo to eat our dinner together and we are still wearing our traditional costumes. Eventhough, everyone in McDo is starring at us, we are still happy and enjoyed the night.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA TEACHER BATCH 7 BLOG REPORT

The Journey Begins